Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

April 20, 2017

Mohawk Nation News 'Tables Turned'

TABLES TURNED


Please post & distribute.
MNN. April 20, 2017. Recently found is a Heiltsuk people’s settlement on the BC coastline on Troquet Island. They sheltered this village during the last Ice Age 14,000 to 15,000 year ago. Remains of charcoal, tools, fish hooks, spears to hunt marine mammals and a hand drill for lighting fires were found. It is the oldest human settlement in the world, twice older than the invention of the wheel, three times older than the Pyramids of Giza and thousands of years before all of the ice age megafauna went extinct. 
WE WORK TOGETHER.
Land claims negotiations tables are turned completely around. Our table is round. The circle is the greatest fear of the pyramid matrix that runs everything now on this planet. 
We ask the corporation that comes begging, “Did you say you want our land, resources, water, air?” All of this belongs to the unborn generations. 
CHIEFS: “OF COURSE WE WILL GO WITH THE LEASH HOLDERS!”
The immigrant corporations of Canada, US, Mexico, Central America and South America will soon dissolve. American “exceptionalism” is the US corporation’s fraudulently proclaimed superiority to threaten everybody in the world with bombs, death and extinguishment of all life. 
“Gunboat diplomacy” started with the Monroe Doctrine of 1823 to claim all of the Western Hemisphere and to beat everyone into subservience. Economic and military power enforced the Monroe Doctrine. It is the basis of US foreign policy to this day.
This theft and destruction of the world is launched from great turtle island with weapons made from resources stolen from us. American exceptionals are now murdering people and destroying their civilizations the world over. 
The Monroe Doctrine continues to oppress through trade blocks, economic billy clubs and war. The world is uniting to stop these monsters. 
NEGOTIATOR: “HE WANTED EVERYTHING! SO I ATE HIM!”
The band “Pain” have a few ideas about turning the tables: “I’m not here so you can knock me down, again. Things have changed and I don’t want you on my mind. Don’t wanna hear what you got to say. Your little world is not for me. And don’t believe everything you see. It’s not really what it appears to be. How can I get the message through to you? You try to break me down, I wanna clear my mind. I know now is my time. You’re drawn to suffering. I won’t give anything. I’ve got nothing to hide. I’ve been waiting for this moment. Your lies that I can see t right through. Things have moved around. You can’t hold me down. The tables have turned.” 
Mohawk Nation News kahentinetha2@yahoo.com for more news, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives.  Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0 or original Mohawk music visit https://soundcloud.com/thahoketoteh  
SYRIA ESCALATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWfoOdifOw Escalation in Syria 

BC WOLF CULL FOR 5 YEARS http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbiab-c-wolf-cull-will-likely-last-5-years-assistant-deputy-minister-says-1.2952556 

No comments: