Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

December 24, 2012

Idle No More Flash Mob Round Dance Revolution Spreads!




Missolula, Montana!

MORE Idle No More Photos and Videos
http://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2012/12/idle-no-more-thousands-round-dance-for.html

Published on Dec 24, 2012
Southgate Mall will never EVER be the same again after what happened there today. Before we started singing, I just handed my camera and whoever took the camera is who recorded. Thanks to my cameraman Bruce would bitched out me, I had to act fast whoever recorded this...thank you so much!
Originally it was supposed to be one song, but then the feeling was there and it became two. I am honored to say we took part in the Idle No More Flash Mobs in apart of this Round Dance Revolution. Sang hard for those who are in hunger strikes, and sang hard for our Canadian family. I think it's great how one thing can lead to a series of chain events. We're not trying to do out do each other at all, all we are is just singing and lending our support to our Canadian family who need it. I personally think after 2013 starts up, every city who took part in this should do another one. Big thank you to the people who showed to sing, dance, spectate, held signs, and the non-Natives weren't "scared" or "annoyed" by this. I even had a black guy say to me, "That was so f'n great. I wish we had a cultural identity to where we can stand up for rights the right way on." Like I posted earlier..."BEST DAY EVER!!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!! IDLE NO MORE!!!

Unknown said...

IDLE NO MORE!!!!!